FIRST ASSAULT DIVISION [FAD]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most preferred Character to play is:

5 posters

Go down

The most preferred Character to play is:

The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap41%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap18%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 3 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap12%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap0%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap12%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap5%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]
The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_lcap0%The most preferred Character to play is: I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 17

The most preferred Character to play is: Empty The most preferred Character to play is:

Post by VSync Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Lets find out which Character is liked the most to play.

Have your say and check the option you think is the best Character to play in the game.
VSync
VSync
Admin

https://gw2forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The most preferred Character to play is: Empty Re: The most preferred Character to play is:

Post by Catgar Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

I like alternating characters because I inevitably get bored when I stick to one class for too long, so if I vote for warrior today I can't say I'd feel the same tomorrow.

EDIT: not that other people won't have their preferred classes, this is just me  Razz .

Catgar

Back to top Go down

The most preferred Character to play is: Empty Re: The most preferred Character to play is:

Post by Levi Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:09 pm

Engineer master class.

but i really enjoy Mesmer too

actually i like anything that isn't Elementalist

Levi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ender Wiggin Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:41 am

Elementalist = fun!!
Ender Wiggin
Ender Wiggin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coyote Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:20 pm

Guardian! Huzzah!
Coyote
Coyote

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.little.4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:33 am

All must bow to the majesty and splendor of the Mesmer!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum